Most people are looking for the cheapest movers but in the end this could be your most expensive move! Cheapest movers means:
- Older trucks (that could eventually give up during your move)
- Very low wages for employees that cause unhappy workers not performing well and always have to find new movers (inexperienced)
- No or very minimal equipment such as dollies, straps, ramp, blankets, floor protection and tools. Having minimal equipment extend move time and damages
- No receipt or take cash only. If you are moving for job purposes, you want to get a receipt for tax deduction.
- Have hidden fees once they are loaded with your belongings. Some moving company are shady and does not care about stealing money from their clients. Once they have your shipment or once you sign the bill, they will gladly add hidden fees such as stairs fee, big items fee, etc.
This is the most common things about cheap movers. So don’t be fool by their rates and do your homework. You have to look for their reputation or complaints online. Mid range price movers often offer the best value. We are now one of the best Imperial Relocation Services and we are still mid range price! Take advantage of it!